Friday, December 18, 2009

Aloha Friday...new blogger



Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday.


In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

My question of the week is:

As a new teenage blogger...is there any advice that you have for me entering in to the blog world?

My goal is to share my daily life as a 13 year old student, daughter, sister, niece, friend.  I would love to hear any advice you have as I enter the blog world.

Please leave your comments below...

8 comments:

  1. HI and welcome to bloggyland! My advice would be to keep it real and take lots of pictures so you can look back and have the memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi and welcome to blogging! It can be so much fun! My only advice is to make it your own. Write about what you are passionate about - whether that is your struggles with the cattiness of girls or your relationship with God or even your opinions on movies and music. Just have fun!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visit other blogs and learn as you make friends by commenting.

    Don't follow a trend. Just be yourself always and you wont regret being you.

    This is your blog, your little space so make it welcoming to you. If others likeit, they'll follow etc but do it to please the masses and you'll resent it.

    Welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My suggestion is to use proper English. Use the correct punctuation, spelling and grammar. It's not like texting. A blog that's got "cutesy" writing is too hard to read, and I and other people won't make the time for it.

    Good luck, and have fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the boggy world! I bet you are the youngest to participate in Aloha Friday, lol.

    Advice? Be you. And that goes for everything in life. And remember that everything you post is pretty much permanent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun with your blogging journey! Be true to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i see many others gave the same advice i'd give... be yourself. i'd add to that, write what you know and feel comfortable writing about.

    i think it's great that you've started your own blog. i think all young women should give it a try. i think there's great benefits to writing and putting your feelings and opinions into words. i'll be back to visit =)

    ReplyDelete