Saturday, December 19, 2009

family


right now im at my grandmas house showing her my new blog! my two little twin cousins are playing dont spill the beans. i think i might be going home soon. my boyfriend makes me mad sometimes. we never really take just time for us two to hangout. we sometimes are nervous around eachother but now were used to going out we have been going out for 2 weeks and 1 day so far :) i really like him. sometimes it makes me mad that he talks to so many other girls but i guess its alright i just dont want to risk loosing him this time. my grandma is a big part of my life. i can talk to her about anything and she always knows what to say to the problem. no matter what if its bad or not. she helps me and my mom get along better too. well im going to go play spill the beans i hope you enjoy the blog! :)

2 comments:

  1. Just be yourself around him and he'll just love you. You're an awesome girl and he will find that out just by getting to know you better. Love you girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Skye, haven't seen you on here lately. I love reading your stories, please get back on...
    Love, G...

    ReplyDelete