Friday, December 18, 2009

blogging


blogging so far is very fun! its starting to be addicting. if you have any advice for me on some of the blogs i post about my life or about the struggles im having, then feel free to comment my blog! :) my aunt just got me onto this tonight. i had never seen or heard of it before in my life. i dont think any of my friends have either. im not going to tell them mine either because i feel that i wont be able to be 100% real with what i say or if maybe im having problems with them im able to blog about whats going on and get advice about how maybe we could become closer or maybe even stop having the fights were having. im my personal opinion i like this because i can get my feelings out without even having a journal! (never had one) im also not allowed to be grounded from it because its like my online journal and im able to get along with my family better when i have something like this to kind of talk to and see what i can do to maybe even calm down in my fights. i was kind of mad tonight because sometimes me and my mom seem to never have girls nights out where its just the two of us. my brother and my dad were supposed to go to the movies tonight to see avatar but they ended up not going so then it ruined the night for me and my mom. i chose to just come to my aunts house and blog with her instead of going home and sitting in my room alone while my parents and brother hangout with there friends. there more like family because of how long we have known them and how much we hangout with them. :)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome, you will love blogging! Just take it from me (about the relationship with your mom) it will change... My mom and I fought like cats and dogs when I was a teenager... It changes as you get older and start to appreciate everything she did/does for you...

    ReplyDelete