Friday, December 18, 2009

first blog.


ima new blogger. my first blog! im just trying to figure the whole thing out right now. once i get into it i will be blogging more and more. today was a good day at school for me. right now i have a couple bestfriends that i can really count on and ones that i can actually trust. girls are becoming more and more catty at school. i got 7 candy canes! were doing this candy cane gram thing. i got the most out of everyonee! :) today was supposed to be a girls night for just me and my mom and we were supposed to watch my sisters keeper. i have beeen wanting to see that movie soo bad. everyone has been telling me that it is a very good movie and hits every emotion like marley and me. me and my mom have a lot of arguments so we are trying to get better and talk to eachother about how we are feeling and not just think about our feelings but eachothers feelings and how we could of gone about the situation in a different way. today at school was our talent show. one of my bestfriends got first place even though she messed up in the song. but she deserved it and she did awesome! :) it turns out that i had a pretty good day today.

1 comment:

  1. My sisters keeper is a great movie!
    I love all of Jodi Picoults works!
    I hope you get to watch it soon, just have the tissue handy!

    ReplyDelete